Saturday 20 September 2014

Fish on the rocks

Im not sure about you but apart from being a SushiManiac I have a great love for seafood too. So on one of my fridays Before we headed off for that Beautiful Chapmans Peak drive My Person drove all the way to Hout Bay for Fish and Chips. Because thats apparently being sweet. (It actually was... I like long drives).
So if you head off to the far end of the Harbour you'll see a little restaurant called Fish on the rocks. At first I was mad because I wanted Sushi(Obviously) but I was willing to be open to doing things he wanted to do. And I wasn't disappointed.
Fish on the rocks

Fish on the rocks
The menu is limited in my opinion but the food is good stuff. Both our meals was under R150 and the portion sizes were Good. Well it was enough to satisfy my hunger.
Fish on the rocks
Thank you Zomato for the menu

Fish on the rocks
The Hake and Chips
Fish on the rocks
Sorry I dont have an Upclose picture of my food so you'll just have to look at me. MEH! Haha. I had the Calamari and chips and as you can see...A lot of food. Although I should've bought a roll. Also they have a little condiments section where you choose your sauces.

I loved that everything was so clean. And the fact that so many people were there was reassuring. Even the Toilet made me chuckle as I went to go wash my hands. And was surprisingly clean as well. I'm sorry....I just have a habit of checking out restrooms wherever I go.





Fish on the rocks I think the highlight of my experiance at Fish on the rocks was literally in the backyard of the restaurant. You get a great view of an amazing scenery and you see seals! I know its not really that much of a great thing...But it was awesome for me as I got close enough to one to have a decent conversation with him. And it was a moment. For both of us. I so badly wanted to touch him but refrained incase he wasnt the Touchy feely kind of seal and retaliated but it was memorable none the less.
I probably should have taken a picture of this amazing view im bragging about but I figured you going to check it out yourself and see what the hell im talking about. Perfect for a date out with your person. Also like I said, be sure to check out Chapmans Peak Drive (Which can be seen here) while you are that side of town.

Keen on trying or have been there already? Holla at me.

1 Harbour Road, Hout Bay, Capetown
Tel: 021 7900001 (Isnt that the easiest number ever?

Smiley Face,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)