Wednesday 21 August 2013

Please find me lord

Yesterday as I stepped into the bus like I do everyday, I felt I just wasnt myself. Something or rather someone had really upset me. I was so confused about so many things. many of which is so difficult for me to even begin to explain.

I felt like id lost who i truly was..infact that very thought was going through my mind. I found myself looking out the huge window and saw the world move by. before i knew it, the bus had filled up completely. i found myself now sitting between 2 women. On my right was a young lady eagerly going to college and on my left was a woman in her late 30s looking as if she was ready to go do her monthly shopping. She smiled at me warmly. And like all smiles i always say  it was contagious.

The bus came to a halt to pick up yet another passenger. It was an old man. Scratching for coins as if his life depended on it. Our eyes met, But only for a split second  and then he gave me such a huge smile like I was a  relative he hadnt seen in years. No1 seemed to take note of this guy but something about him kept making me look at him. Worried that i was making him feel uncomfortable I continued looking out the window and allowing my thoughts to get the better of me.

I then glanced at this old man with his haggard tweed jacket and facial hair that needed a good cut. his eyes were so captivating and meaningful. A rich brown that i could see even from where i was sitting. He continued to stand...the whole bus trip long. and then he started walking towards us. myself and the 2 ladies I was siting between. He reached out to me and presented me with a blue card. for about 5 seconds I just sat there looking at this man and then i took it. Usually whenever someone gives me something I read it almost immediately. but it was only after about a minute that i looked at the card properly and opened it to read the contents inside.

It was a passage about how God will find you if you Lost child, go to Him for all the answers you seek. After reading the passage I looked up and my old man...no..my angel sent straight to me from heaven wasnt on the bus with us any longer.


I literally felt the hair on my arms get goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)